Fire Marshal Training Course
My half-day Fire marshal training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
This course is suitable for:
- Those responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire marshal.
- Fire chemistry
- Actions discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- Human Behaviour
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers
Who needs this training?
This course will be of benefit to all staff, particularly those designated as a fire warden or marshal. It is suitable for employees working in industry, or the public sector.
What are the benefits?
Employers receive from Fire Marshall Training:
- Safer staff
- Staff who are better equipped to protect the employer's assets
- Greater credibility than your competitors when marketing to potential and repeat customers
To Enquire about dates and availability of my Fire Marshall Training course - please fill in the form below: